Exhibit & Sponsor
Support Tape Week 2022, PSTC, and the entire PSA tape industry by joining us as an exhibitor or a sponsor.
The new Exhibitor Showcase is the place for strategic networking. Connect with the right people and make yourself known. Take advantage of the included Innovation Poster Session to have more technical discussions and explain your company’s innovations.
The following sponsorships are no longer available:
Technical Track – Sold
Markets & Applications Track – Sold
Exhibitor Showcase Opening Reception – Sold
Coffee Break – Sold
Conference App – Unavailable
Conference App Push Notifications – Unavailable
Engage with Attendees
Bond with contacts new and old as an exhibitor or sponsor of Tape Week 2022, and get your brand in front of 500+ attendees from over 100 companies, representing 10 countries and operating across 10 different market segments and eight industry verticals.
As an exhibitor, you will be able to:
Take part in the new Innovation Poster Session to present your newest technologies and methods.
Make private appointments with existing and new customers.
Collaborate with colleagues during educational sessions and more.
As a sponsor, you will:
Be given the unique opportunity to increase awareness of your company and create valuable relationships with attendees during the event and after. Whether you decide to sponsor our keynote speaker, individual educational tracks, or even a welcome package flyer distributed to attendees upon arrival, we will help you maximize connections and amplify your brand.
Contact PSTC Executive Vice President Michelle Miller to become an exhibitor or sponsor today!
What’s Included in the Booth Package?
8ft Backwall Drape
3ft Side Rail Drape
(1) 6ft Skirted Table in Show Colors
(2) Side Chairs
(1) Waste Basket
(1) Standard ID Sign
Exhibitor Services Manual
Willwork Global Event Services will serve as the official contractor for PSTC Tape Summit 2022. You can order items that are not included with your booth purchase, such as signage, furniture, electric, using the Exhibitor Services Manual.
Quick Tips about the Manual:
– Page 1 contains a Table of Contents of everything offered in the kit.
– Pages 4 contains the deadline dates and show information such as show colors, your booth package, show hours, move-in and move-out.
– Page 5 provided instructions for shipping.
– Page 7 provides information on ordering procedures.
– Please note that the deadline to receive discounted rates on your Exhibitor Services order is Friday, April 15, 2022
For specific questions about the Exhibitor Services Manual, please contact Willwork Global Event Services at:
(O): (407) 438-7480
GENERAL INFORMATION LOCATION & DATES
Show Location & Dates:
Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Palms Event Center
1900 E Buena Vista Dr., Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
May 4 – 5, 2022 EXHIBITOR
- MOVE-IN Exhibitors may move in during to the following date(s) and time(s): Wednesday, May 4 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- SHOW HOURS Wednesday, May 4 4:30 PM – 6:30 PM Thursday, May 5 12:00 PM – 2:30 PM
- EXHIBITOR MOVE-OUT Exhibitors may move out during the following date(s) and time(s): Thursday, May 5 2:30 PM – 5:30 PM
- Outside carriers must be checked in with the Willwork Dock Supervisor at The Hilton Orlando by Thursday, May 5 at 4:30 PM. Official re-route time is Thursday, May 5 at 5:30 PM.
- Please see the Move-Out Information Sheet in this Manual for more details.
Innovation Poster Sessions – Poster Size and Details——— DEADLINE TO RSVP APRIL 14TH
Meet Our Innovation Poster Session Participants
Get in front of the attendees first! Showcase your company during the PSTC Tape Summit Welcome Reception on Tuesday, May 3 from 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm EST.
If you want to participate in the poster session, please email Alyson at email@example.com.
Option to participate included in your booth package, but you must register to reserve your space:
The boards are 4’ x 8’ horizontal.
One side of the board per exhibitor.
One large image or split up into two, three or four images – exhibitor’s choice. Exhibitor to provide their own materials.
Posters will be attached by push pins provided by Willwork.
Set up for Poster session is Tuesday, May 3 from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm EST.
The deadline to purchase and secure a booth is April 15, 2022.
The exhibitor package includes two registrations (EXPO Pass #1 & #2) that will be limited to the Exhibitor Showcase, (includes food functions being held on the exhibitor floor) and Innovative Poster Session ONLY.
When you are registering, the two individuals that you will be asked to identify as part of your exhibit package (EXPO Pass #1 & #2) will be referred to as Guests as you go through the registration process. These individuals can be added at a later time if necessary.
If these two individuals (EXPO Pass #1 & #2) would like to attend any of the educational tracks or any additional function not indicated above, they will need to purchase a separate attendee registration. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT EXHIBITOR PERSONNEL BADGES WILL BE LIMITED TO THE WELCOME/INNOVATIVE POSTER SESSION AND THE SHOWCASE ONLY. IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND ANY OF THE EVENTS OUTSIDE OF THE TWO NOTED ABOVE YOU SHOULD CONSIDER PURCHASING ANOTHER BADGE (Tech or Markets and Application Track or Spring Member Meeting)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or concerns.
PSTC Exhibitor Meeting Room Request
Based upon availability you will receive confirmation by email with further details and an invoice. Payment in full in advance of the meeting is required. No admittance to the meeting room onsite will be permitted without payment in full. All attendees must be badged to access the meeting room. You must be an exhibitor to rent.
– Three meeting rooms available:
* Monday, May 2
* Tuesday, May 3 – Sold Out
* Wednesday, May 4 – Sold Out
* Thursday, May 5 –Sold Out
– Each meeting room can fit up to 16-20 people max
– Audio Visual will be at the exhibitors’ expense
– Food and Beverage will be at the exhibitors’ expense
Meeting room requests will be accepted based upon availability through April 18,2022. If cancelling a meeting room by April 25, 2022, a 25% cancellation fee will apply. If cancelling after April 25, 2022, no refunds will be given. Refunds will be processed within 30 days after the event.
Pricing Per Day:
Full day – $500 USD
To reserve your meeting space or if you have questions, please contact Alyson Corey email@example.com