PSTC is committed to working with our event provider at our upcoming Fall Member Business Meeting to ensure the health and safety of our attendees is a top priority. With this in mind, we will be introducing the following re-connecting protocol while onsite.
To help our members navigate the level of interaction with their industry colleagues, the following color-coded system will be in place. Upon arrival, attendees will be offered a wrist band to indicate their comfort level while at the event.
- Red – I wish to remain six feet away from all individuals and will avoid any type of exchange as it relates to handshakes and greetings.
- Yellow – I am comfortable interacting, but I prefer not to shake hands and will remain at least three feet away from all individuals.
- Green – I am comfortable interacting, which includes shaking hands and being less than three feet from all individuals.
While PSTC will not require masks during the event, we will be providing N-95 masks to all attendees through a generous in-kind sponsorship by 3M. All attendees will also receive an individualized hand sanitizer, and all functions will have general hand sanitizers for use.
Below are other healthy and safety measures we will be taking at the event, and additional information.
- PSTC has secured a large ballroom for meeting functions to assure COVID protocols can be followed and reduced seating at tables can be accommodated.
- All table seating will be reduced by half.
- All food and beverage functions will be held outdoors, including ancillary activities.
Vaccination Status/Covid Testing
- While PSTC will not be providing Covid testing onsite or requesting proof of vaccination status, we highly recommend that all attendees take a Covid test 48 hours before arriving onsite.